If our Hoi An Food On Foot Tour focuses on the unique local specialties of Hoi An, Hoi An Street Food Waking Tour will give you a chance to discover street food which you would not get if you were just a tourist walking around by yourself.
Why Hoi An Street Food Walking Tour is special ?
Link: Hoi An Street Food Trail
- Taste many delicious street food
- Many delicious samples (enough for dinner)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- Learn how to make white rose
- Visit Hoi An Market and tiny alleys
- Small-group tour of 10 participants ensures more personalized service
What to explore at Hoi An Street Food Walking Tour?
Hoi An Street Food Waking Tour is really great for foodie who love trying not only normal food but also adventure food. All of food available in Hoi An’s narrow alleys and tree-lined boulevards is just as much a part of the ancient town.
Joining our Hoi An Street Food Walking Tour, you will feel that you are so smart 😉 You eat and then walk as a way to loose energy and have more space to continue to eat.
Hoi An Street Food Walking tour is only available in the afternoon when street vendors are starting their business. Our 4-hour signature food tour combines food tasting with off-the-beaten sightseeing. This tour is designed to give you the confidence to go out and try street food on your own when you visit a heaven of street food as Vietnam. You also discover a different Hoi An – not beautiful decorating restaurants, not expensive cloth shop…This tour is a delicious and fun way to explore Hoi An just like a local.
- Departure time: 3.00 PM
- Finishing time: 6.30 PM
- Transportation: walking
- MEETING POINT: Our office (591 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An). Near by Sinh cafe Open Bus
- Duration: 4 hours
- Group size: 10 people maximum
- Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All food we taste
- English speaking tour guide